Website Financial Software Company
We’re looking for a responsible and personable tech support person to join a large help desk team. This is a contract to hire position with a successful and FUN company that has been voted a top place to work for 10 plus years in a row.
In this job, you’ll support a community of about 2500 users with a wide spectrum of technical requests, including Microsoft Office, Database Access, Business Applications, Internet Connectivity, Networks, and more.
- Providing first-level technical support to home office and external staff, on a wide range of issues and products
- Prioritizing and processing help requests to provide technical problem identification and resolution
- High-level customer service skills
- Strong ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills (phone manners, listening skills, and follow-up skills)
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office Suite 2013/2016, and TCP/IP networking
- Mobile device support (Android, iOS, and Windows mobile)
- Knowledge of POP3 and SMTP protocols, including troubleshooting connectivity issues; experience in advanced MS Outlook 2013/2016 functionality and the protocols involved with connecting to an Exchange 2010 mail server a plus
- Knowledge of Active Directory and domain environments
- Mac experience is a plus
- Experience in a tech services/helpdesk role is a plus