All Employees can work remote forever!
The Senior Software Engineer will advance our healthcare SaaS software application, built on the .NET platform. This position will support product development and sustaining engineering development.
Our client is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare.
Through specialized, easy-to-use applications and data analytics that work together, customers of all types and sizes across the continuum of care – rely on our product to help optimize reimbursement, care quality and staffing.
- Takes a disciplined approach to design, develop, enhance, maintain and support current and new .Net applications
- Demonstrates clear understanding of good enterprise grade software development practices
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Responsible for developing solutions across all tiers of the application and ensuring quality
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to your manager and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, code check-in messages, and/or impromptu occasions
- Facilitate and lead technical discussions and/or presentations
- Contribute to and enhance coding standards, best practices, and procedures. Ensure adherence to coding standards and team processes and procedures through collaborative development
- Investigate and analyze reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
- Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process. Make recommendations and assist in the implementation of new processes and tools
- Provide input into performance reviews for other team members
- Facilitate and assist in the task estimation process
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
- BS Degree
- Minimum of 4 years professional Microsoft .Net engineering development experience with emphasis on enterprise grade development and quality standards
- Minimum of 2 years Agile Iterative and Scrum development experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in:
- SQL development (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- HTML, CSS,
- NET MVC
- LINQ or other Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection
- Test-driven development
- Message Queues
- Continuous Integration/Build Automation
- RESTful Services
- Web Services Security (WSS frameworks)
- Source Control Management systems like MS Team Foundation Server / Git
- Knowledge of Healthcare-related X12 EDI Transaction Sets
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance concerns and other regulatory compliance requirements in the healthcare domain
- Knowledge of .NET CORE and working in a Unix environment