This is a great job for a senior engineer who wants to run the show at a small company and build a team as business takes off!
To be our totally amazing Information Technology and Cloud Operations Lead you must:
- Be an hands-on guru in Cloud infrastructure and an automation whiz!
- Have a desire to work and lead a bunch of technology superstars, building and operating amazing analytics software.
- Find yourself daydreaming about monitoring, uptime and scalability.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Recommends, and plans technology products and services to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation.
- Hands-on execution of new/upgraded information systems via well-defined and documented plans including procedures, deadlines, and transparency throughout the process.
- Evaluates and implements IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
- Defines, manages, and executes information security policies and security updates.
- Analyzes risks and potential issues for new product deployments.
- Executes the production environments deployment, maintenance and monitoring.
- Develops, maintains, and executes company Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Stays abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining 99.9% system availability.
- Responsible for all System Administrator tasks.
- Contribute to organization success by responding to requests, helping others accomplish required results, building collegial relationship and leverage internal/external resources to resolve issues
- Responsible for other reasonable and related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5 years closely related IT experience.
- Experience with large scale IT projects with proven ability to identify, develop, negotiate, communicate, and resolve complex problems within multiple projects.
- Infrastructure management experience utilizing Google Cloud.
- Hands on experience with: Juniper products, VPN, Active directory, Servers and network security, SFTP, Backups, Automated procedures, VOIP phone system
- Experience with SaaS development IT support, cloud based solutions and disaster recovery.
- Information systems development and full life-cycle IT project implementation experience within large and small organizations and systems.
- Have excellent problem solving skills, willing to roll up your sleeves to tackle any issue thrown your way.