We’re looking for a skilled and passionate software engineer to help build a data analytics product that helps used by healthcare providers to simplify administrative and clinical complexity.
In this job, you will work on the engineering team and is responsible for developing software which provide Health Care Revenue Cycle Management services.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain application code changes, feature enhancements, data updates and infrastructure
- Detect / analyze / triage defects, recommend and execute solutions including code changes, reconfigurations, and data updates
- Document structure, process and design of all implemented solutions
- Improve the efficiency and quality of our projects by assisting in the formulation of standards and practices across multiple teams
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment comprised of software engineers, product managers, software test engineers, and product support engineers.
- Play a direct part in a small distributed team of engineers designing and implementing significant architectural standards for improving efficiency and security.
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
- Must comply with all company’s policies and procedures
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 5 years web application development experience
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise PHP development experience
- Full stack development experience for user facing SaaS applications
- Experience with MVC web development frameworks
- Experience with enterprise application security principles and best practices
- Experience collaborating in an Agile, cross-functional team
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience leveraging AWS cloud services
- Data streaming or messaging experience ( RabbitMQ, etc. )
- Experience with MySQL Server and database design
- Experience with one or more non-relational database ( MongoDB, etc. )
- Experience building high-volume scalable systems
- Experience with software container technologies ( Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with searching technologies ( ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, etc.)
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining application infrastructure
- Healthcare EDI experience ( ANSI X12 )