Our client is a fast-growing leading edge healthcare information company. Their core mission is to address the critical need for integrating disparate patient data streams into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record.
In this job, you’ll be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on developing the automated infrastructure to support the evolution of services from a managed service to a self-service SaaS platform.
You will research and leverage all DevOps tools and resources that will allow the company to deliver a seamless end-user experience for their data pipelines. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for emerging technologies and best practices.
Our Tech Stack:
- React, Node.js, Express.js Framework, mongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
Our DevOps Tools:
- AWS (and related services), Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible
- Optimize the CI/CD development pipeline. Maintain customer hosted environments. Develop alerting and metrics to monitor SLA. Eliminate any manual steps to provide a frictionless deployment. Mentor the team on DevOps best practices
- Communicate with the rest of the team effectively
Key Attributes for Success:
- Passion for intersection of software development and operations. Effective Problem-solving skills. Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes. Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Knowledge or Skills:
- Advanced understanding of modern DevOps practices and tools. At least three years of DevOps experience in a cloud environment. Working experience with source code version control (Git, SVN). Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process. Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily. Experience with AWS a plus but not required. Experience with Terraform a plus but not required. Experience with noSQL databases a plus but not required. Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience