Fintech Software Company
Offers great career growth
This is a contract to hire opportunity for an experienced help desk engineer who truly loves working with internal and external customers and can handle a fast pace. In this role, you will be part of a large team supporting both home office and external employees with a wide range of technology support services including:
- Remote setup of user workstations including deployment of security and productivity software.
- Assisting with routine technology tasks including software installs, peripheral hardware setups, and virus remediation for both internal and external customers.
- Prioritizing and processing requests to provide a holistic solution for each customer.
- Telephone support to troubleshoot various systems and applications issues
- 1 or more years’ experience in a technical support role
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to end users both written and verbally
- Interested in working as part of a team, collaborating and coordinating throughout the day while having fun
- Excited to take on new and challenging opportunities
- Career minded – looking for professional growth
- Familiarity with Windows 7/10 Pro OS and MS Office applications
- Basic software troubleshooting skills in a Windows environment
- Experience working with MS Outlook in an Exchange environment, performing setups, configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Active Directory and domain environments
- Familiarity with remote support tools
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Experience implementing, managing, and / or troubleshooting Small Business/ Home Office Network environments, including hardware (switches, firewalls, routers, etc.) preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Mac OSX a plus