Enterprise Software Company
100% telecommute option
We’re looking for a senior SQA Engineer to join a tight knit team that tests ERP software.
In this job, you will be accountable for software testing for ERP applications supporting internal business users. You will be expected to have a knowledge of various quality assurance testing practices and execute on a quality assurance methodology that our project teams can follow. You will work closely with developers, business analysts, other quality assurance analysts, and project managers as you collaborate and work together to execute on delivering solutions.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who can operate independently and take accountability for driving and leading quality assurance testing, automation testing and support for Microsoft Dynamic 365 team. The team operates in a high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative environment and requires an individual to be self-motivated and passionate about QA. The ability to manage numerous and concurrent initiatives is a must. The ideal candidate will possess proven experience testing Microsoft Dynamic 365 as well as system integrations, have a collaborative attitude, and a strong desire to strive for testing standards and efficiencies. The candidate must be able to lead test automation within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and collaborate with others and successfully leverage their team to deliver quality project releases.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Candidate should possess 3-6 years’ experience with QA methodologies and software testing
- ERP experience within- Microsoft Dynamics 365(preferred), Oracle EBS, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.
- Experience with the SDLC
- Experience creating thoroughly documented test scenarios and test cases and executing upon them
- Ability to write intermediate SQL code and understanding of relational databases
- Experience collaborating with project managers, developers and business analysts to ensure quality throughout a project release cycle
- Must be willing and able to change direction during a project as requirements and priorities change
- Able and willing to work with project managers, developers and QA analysts
- Experience with Microsoft Lifecycle Services, DevOps and Knowledge of Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT)
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Software Quality Assurance Certifications a plus
- Experience creating thoroughly documented test scenarios, test cases and executing upon them
- Experience using a test case management application (Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Azure DevOps) is a plus
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps