Fast Growing PEO
Our client offers a valuable service to multinational corporations, allowing them to on-board employees and offer benefits in foreign countries in as little as a few days, without the need tor long waiting periods to establish legal entities within those countries. Their software platform eliminates the complexities of legal, HR, and tax issues.
This job is available as a fully remote position. You can work on site in Boston (if you want to) after Covid19.
We’re looking for a senior UX engineer to join a small team building cloud based software to meet these goals. Your duties will include:
- Build relationships with key business partners and customers to uncover unmet needs, then recommend design and workflow solutions that help users achieve their goals.
- Bring to life surprising and actionable insights that influence product strategy and enable the development of usable, useful, and desirable experiences.
- Use your design thinking skills to facilitate, extract, and gain consensus on the best product design ideas to build out our next generation platform
- Translate insights into artifacts, visual stories, sketches, drawings, low/ high-fidelity wireframes, and prototypes
- Use effective communication and storytelling techniques to bring ideas to life, gain influence, buy-in, and adoption across a wide variety of teams and departments.
- Evangelize and champion user research and user experience design to executive audiences and be a strong change agent across the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, or design related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in user research (Enterprise or SaaS software strongly preferred)
- Ability to thrive as a heads down individual contributor as well as a heads-up collaborator managing a team of other UI/UX designers
- Experience in designing and conducting user research and informing product design decisions with research outcomes
- Ability to wireframe and articulate design recommendations based on research outcomes
- Demonstrated understanding of various usability studies, A/B, multivariate testing, and other evaluation techniques
- Ability to juggle multiple product initiatives and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- High level of empathy; ability to relate to users from various perspectives and provide unbiased voice of customer feedback based on the research findings
- Self-motivated, execution-oriented, and ability to work autonomously
- A passion for observing user behavior and synthesizing insights into product design
- Excellent leadership, communication (story-telling, and visualization) skills
- Adept and Nimble at learning new domains, technologies, and processes
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Teams to deliver best-in-class products with a user-centric focus